These terms and conditions are subject to change by Well Balanced Accountants, LLC (“Coach”), at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our programs and this website. By accessing this website and this program, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
This terms and conditions agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between Well Balanced Accountants, LLC (“Coach”) and Client regarding the use of this website and provision of coaching services, both live and online, and training programs. Coach and Client shall be collectively referred to as the “Parties.” This Agreement is effective as of the date of Client’s acceptance hereto.
1. Scope of Engagement. Client is engaging Coach to receive unlimited and perpetual access to Coach’s online training program (the “Program”). Client will create login credentials upon the receipt of payment described below.
2. Limitations on Engagement. No guarantees or representations are provided for the following:
- that Client will pass the CPA exam (if Client is preparing to take the exam);
- that Client will remain employed by any organization; or
- that Client will achieve any particular results, benchmarks, or profitability
3. Copyright Protection. The content, materials
4. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall coach, or its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees
5. Indemnification. Upon a request by Coach, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Coach and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this web site or from your violation of the terms and conditions stated herein.
6. Payment. A one-time payment of $497.00 will be due before
7. Entire Agreement. This writing embodies the sole and complete Agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter herein and incorporates all prior or contemporaneous discussions and understandings between the Parties. No modification, amendment, waiver, termination or discharge of any provision hereof shall be binding unless confirmed in a written instrument signed by all Parties.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws the State of California without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions, and the place of execution and performance
I agree to the terms set forth herein.