Build The Motivation You Need To Pass The CPA Exam This Year
(Even if You’ve Burned Out, Failed or Quit In the Past)
THE #1 REASON ACCOUNTANTS EXPERIENCE
RESISTANCE WITH THE CPA EXAM:
The challenge FEELS massive compared to available time and energy.
This is an overwhelming and unmotivating feeling.
The 5-Day CPA Get Motivated Challenge
Each part of this challenge addresses specific roadblocks that are common when taking on the CPA exam or any other life goals.
After 5 days, you’ll be ready to take action and put your career on the fast track!
Would You Benefit From The 5 Day Get Motivated Challenge?
Should you join the next group? Is it right for you? Let’s find out.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Establish Your Why: We get beyond your surface level motivators and connect your goals with your most powerful emotional drivers so that you’ll move forward naturally and sustain your momentum.
- Breakdown Fears: Lack of motivation is a sign that there are underlying fears holding us back. We uncover and break down these fears so you can unleash forward progress without resistance.
- Establish Structure: There are several preparation structures that work for CPA candidates. This challenge helps you find the approach that will work for you long-term, helping you avoid the frustration of trial and error and unrealistic plans.
- Enroll Success Partners: A success partner is the best way to have someone hold you accountable without feeling additional pressure. Learn how to enroll your Success Team and get the support you need.
- Create a Declaration: A declaration formalizes your commitment to your goals and connects your mission with all other parts of this challenge. This is where we close the “back doors” and block the “exits” so you stay on track regardless of what comes between you and your exam.