Resources for Passing
the CPA Exam
Everything you need for a successful exam day.
CPA EXAM COACHING
WOULD A COACH HELP YOU?
- Are you struggling to pass one or more sections of the CPA exam?
- Have you passed a section, only to lose credit later?
- Have you been thinking about taking the CPA exam for years, but are struggling to get started?
Coaching will help you
- Build a plan that fits your life
- Stay accountable to the plan & successfully follow through
- Raise your scores with improved study habits and test taking skills.
- Maximize your efficiency and effectiveness
See if coaching is right for you:
Start With The Free Webinar
5 SECRETS TO PASS THE CPA EXAM
Discover proven, physical, mental, and emotional strategies to crush your exam.
WHAT WE’LL COVER:
- 5 keys to give yourself an advantage over other candidates and to ultimately pass the CPA Exam.
- Why these 5 things are so important, and the mistakes I’ve seen other candidates make causing exam failure.
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes and how you can avoid becoming one of the many candidates who reach out to me as a last resort to passing the exam.
LOOKING FOR MOTIVATION?
Create the motivation needed to pass the CPA Exam this Year. Even if you’ve burned out, failed or quit in the past.
THE NUMBER 1 REASON ACCOUNTANTS EXPERIENCE RESISTANCE WITH THE CPA EXAM:
The challenge FEELS massive compared to available time and energy.
This is an overwhelming and unmotivating feeling.
We’ve developed a 5 day program designed to take control of your CPA exam journey.